Save the Dates: June 27-July 6, 2017
This 9 Day Hand-Crafted Adventure features:
- Walking through Small Towns, Villages, Cereal Fields, Vineyards and undulating Countryside
- Michelin Star and Family Restaurants and Wine tastings
- Private performance by a local Otxote Group (traditional Basque Country singers)
- Wine Oil Massages for each person in the group
- Castles, Fortresses,Churches, Roman Bridges and Roads
- And much, much, more!
Brochure and detailed itinerary registration coming soon!
Pricing for the 9-day program is $2,899 includes double occupancy premium accommodations, most all meals, tastings, excursions, performances, local guides, private ground transportation.(Airfare and travel insurance not included.) Single supplement available.
*Walking distance is on average 15 miles (25 kilometers) per day when we're on the Camino De Santiago Path, which is about 5 days during the itinerary.
Optional 3 day Pre-Tour of Madrid June 24-27, 2017 featuring:
- Flamenco Show and Tapas Tasting Tour
- Private Cooking Class
- Walking Tour of Madrid
- Private Bar Tour of Madrid's exciting Nightlife
Please inquire for pricing and details.
"The great joy and gift of the Camino De Santiago is in the people you meet along the way and the sense of connection to the millions that have gone before since medieval times. Come prepared to journey with a motley crew of humanity. Catholic priests and rebellious teenagers, impossibly fit octogenarians and sedentary office workers, believers, seekers, skeptics, the confused, heart surgeons, janitors and aspiring authors, people recovering from divorce, death of a loved one, loss of a job or simply searching for meaning in life."
Anna Dintaman and David Landis
Authors of "Hiking The Camino De Santiago - A Village to Village Guide"